Tuesday, February 9, 2010

One Piece Nami Hentei

very old TE

Hi all, I I found this beautiful story dog, lost and disoriented by the door of my house (it seems that someone tells them where I live, lol). It is a mongrel terrier so I can see, very old, deaf, almost blind, his right eye completely covered by a cataract and severe incontinence problems. now is sleeping at home to see if we can find their owners, which I guess is around here, because an old dog would not have survived so long in the street. The dog is fine but it shows that he misses his family and every night crying and needs some pampering to calm down. Are grateful to those who can help with food and any medication (Errofloxacina for now). POSE write concienciaanimalmdq@gmail.com or matiasramajo@hotmail.com . Of course, as always, thank you very much for any help. Matias

0 comments:

Post a Comment