Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Latin For Congratulation



People my name is Debora and I am looking for my dog \u200b\u200bthat I lost two weeks ago on this day she contacted a girl who works in a cafe which is on the corner of Duck Zone Puan (pta Mogotes), say that she had found a dog with the same features as mine, I go home urgently but unfortunately it was not her, but this girl could not have with her, which leads me to my house, I pass all the data it is well cared for and I imagine that someone should be looking. It is black with brown legs have short tails, and ears OCIC brown, is very scary and very good girl, later I pass a photo, I'm keeping until its owner .- I leave my tel 15438219 .- Greetings also leave you my personal email

0 comments:

Post a Comment