Friday, December 12, 2008

My Stomach Is Sore On The Right Side

Pedro Martínez




I started playing in public back in the 80's, when groups of "the move were already moving to the music of singer-songwriters. However, with that, the "gigs" in the pub "Ibiza" were happening with some success to the public. We paid the "staggering" of 700 pts. a day for a total of two passes that used to become any more. The beer helped enough to mantuviésemos inspiration, and we touch or not to act in that week, the guitar was passed around to others without parar.En that place I had the opportunity to meet people who were part My musical history as Carlos Machi (Delgheto ") that record a great version of a topic of humor," Josefina "I composed by quella era (you can hear at the end), Santos Zabala with whom I shared the stage on multiple occasions, "Pingo" the Argentine great companion I discovered the music of "sui generis", and a lot of people who were related to me from those days. They were days, it is true, of wine and roses and were recorded in our memory with the force that normally keep the memories when you are twenty years.
does not make much sense to list the places where I've played over the years. I will say I spent my particular desert and returned to the stage of the hand of "Quarry" where I remain today in spite of all those who have given us "dead" prematurely. I have composed some seventy songs and I recorded more than a shared disk and a pair of models. Recently I have been part of "The Teina" and I enjoyed the theater and music equally.

My music is made by cutting themes intimate, although I like mixed with others in the sense of humor and irony run amok. I enjoyed the company of Alejandro Mora and M ª José González (flute transverse and violin) in my live performances and lots of other musicians who have accompanied me in individual and group concerts. Currently share the stage with fellow group "Quarry" and I go almost always asking me to collaborate on different instruments. I still having fun music.

This page is intended as a meeting place for people who like the song Author. it, you will find some of the issues I've been composing over the years and something else.


Josefina (version Delghetto)

0 comments:

Post a Comment