Friday, December 12, 2008

How Much Does A Ripped Hymen Bleed














All registered subjects. They are here to listen and enjoy, not to negotiate ...




ANA
LOW AS IF THE LADDER DOWN COURT


REAL FEEL FULL OF TITLES AND PERFUMES

OF POPPIES

YOUR FEET DO NOT TOUCH THE GROUND

LOW IN FULL FLIGHT TO THROW THE TRASH

LIKE AN ORCHESTRA NOT CRY
NEIGHBORS SEEM


PARTY TAKES TWO DAYS SAY WITH A SMILE



LOOKS LIKE PRINTED IN THE THINGS THAT COLD

POETRY IS CONCERNED THAT LOOKS LIKE THE CLOUDS ARE


COTTON ASPHALT IS A BLACK PATENT


CARS ARE CARRIAGE

DANCE COSTUMES ARE FOLLOWING THIS

BY IF you have not guessed
ANA HAS LOVE FOR A YOUNG GALÁN


ALL THINK YOU ARE CRAZY But they are wrong

AS LIVING IN A WALTZ


lyrics, and guitar music: Pedro Martinez


Violin: M ª José González / Flute: Alejandro arrears






SEA OF DOUBTS


Now that the clock rebelled
Sticking needles in my side
Now that does not stop raining

I try to protect the shelter of yesterday
To rest

Now that I have stopped believing the gods blessed
In the past I sold my tenderness
wholesale

Returning fierce gaze I once belonged


Camino
not know why I look for answers in your arms Forgetting actually

The question is
In
know what to ask where to begin

How long will the love?
Is it in a second concentrate?
Is it worth starting?
Is it all true?
Or is all shadow of truth?

taught me Only your eyes
tame my crazy


While I'm stranded here by the waves Beaten

In this raging sea of \u200b\u200bdoubts
Furious



Words and music, acoustic guitar and harmonica: Pedro Martinez






STORY OF A TREE

was
an old tree and its branches

carefully hid me when the sun set behind the music sounded


the piano by the window with the light
confused

just know he did not want to lose
the aroma of that evening

I was just staring eyes
and quietly stole you
if you could see

gradually my arms were branches

scarlet leaves my hair was going to be populating my

only know ...

and your life was going well
I endured from that wound


your first love still keep my promise cortex

your first recorded in a heart ... I only know



see, without knowing
always together we both had the fruits we saw
to grow

bad days also passed

tears and cold clouds in which I entertained you

I just know ..

I only ask that while dry
your last shout out to the wind
our garden

because I know I will not lose
the aroma of that evening




lyrics, music and acoustic guitar: Pedro Martinez


Violin: M ª José González


Flute: Alejandro Mora








Tired of chasing the difficult art of living
my head exploded.

supporting the "what say"
left my girlfriend in
altar I've run off with the suitcases

drinking speed, I've thrown for you as a terminally ill
dark side of life
dark side of life

I know that something is wrong,
the world at my feet , but I'm

head now my time is over,
a bachelor party, waiting until





drinking speed ...



the routine was lost that fight illegal


backing of beers and I was reminded
your hips and your phobias
and flirtatious winks
your drinking
speed ...



I already know that no longer exists, the world

describes me with eyes of lightning
I'm also older
not hold me or
mirror and my face cleared

drinking speed I've thrown
for you, not for nostalgia
without
but to survive



Words and music: Pedro Martinez


arrangements and orchestration: Alberto Rodríguez






AIRES SOUTH

ANYONE getting old


DAY TO STOP THE SEA WAVES
NOT LEAVE OR SOUND OR MURMUR OF SNAILS

or regret or complaint

NOT ESCAPE THE RIGHT TIME ciérrame
WINDOWS
have landed
SPARROWS IN THE SUN PENTAGRAM

time goes
SLOWLY AS THE SHED HONEY PET

MY HAND WHEN THE CHANNEL OF YOUR BACK

AM IMMORTAL IN YOUR DREAM IN MY CHEST
NOT ENTER THE SWORD
NUMBER OF YOURSELF
IS A BOX FULL OF SILVER

VALE UN BESO TUYO
THE FORTUNE OF A PIRATE

lyrics, music and acoustic guitar: Pedro Martinez
Violin: M ª José González
Flute: Alejandro Mora

(picture in sea of \u200b\u200bdoubt, the story of a tree and fleeing the altar, borrowed from internet )





0 comments:

Post a Comment